Friday, March 22, 2013

And we're back, folks!

It's been a few months since I posted - I'm sorry!  School and life pretty much took over all of my time. :c
I just had my last final on Wednesday and so it's now early Spring Break for me~!

I'll be posting soon some new stuff - Gabs & I visited Typo by Cotton On in Fashion Valley mall, and it was really interesting, so expect something about that.  Other upcoming things are updated OOTDs, recent activity/a "places" post, and hopefully a bag meme (I've meant to draw one for a long time, but I'm probably going to just photograph it ( .u.); being out of practice).

I'm going to try to post something new almost every day over spring break - hopefully I can do it~

Finally I also updated the blog design/color theme a little bit - plus a URL change (previously INKYUUBEYTOR).  

Till next time~

+Isa

No comments:

Post a Comment