Friday, March 29, 2013

My bag contents c:


Here's a few of the things I usually carry around with me c:

This is what I bring to go generally anywhere - shopping,
on dates, out with friends & family, and errands.  

I've realized I don't use 3/4 of what I usually load up with in the morning,
so recently I've been narrowing down what I take with me.
My bag's much lighter c: (and my posture's gotten better - or maybe it's
just easier because I don't have a rock on my shoulder?).


< ahcahcum muchacha cat tote! >

I got my bag on Ebay, it was originally given out in ahcahcum muchacha's
fashion lookbook but it was much cheaper on Ebay (& the same quality, I hear).  
I didn't usually use totes on a regular basis before but this one's great, 
it fits everything and it's just the right length to carry on your shoulder OR in your hand 
(I'm 5'4" and the bottom doesn't brush the floor when I hold the handles).
The material's really strong canvas with plastic coating on the inside, and a little pocket
for phone/lipbalm/whatnot.  I've even put my laptop in this bag and it was fine (granted
it's still probably not a good idea to put anything too heavy in here like textbooks or w/e).


< large things! >

I have sunglasses in my bag now all the time - since it's spring 
and much sunnier,it's really great to have them for when I'm driving.

I always have tissues for makeup touch-ups, nosebleeds 
(I get them a lot inwarm weather :c ) and any spills.

The red cloth square is actually a giant bandanna scarf - since the bag
doesn't have a zipper up top I use it for covering the top if it drizzles 
(I used it to cover from RAIN last quarter at school x_x).
I also use it as a normal scarf, a headscarf to cover my hair, as sun/wind/rain
protection, dust faceguard a la cowboy style, to wrap or carry things, 
as a bento box furoshiki, & more...it's extremely useful and multipurpose!

This is a sketchbook I got a couple of months ago.  It's not full yet
but there's a lot of doodles in there from during class/periods of
boredom (drawing professors is problematic but funny).  It's also
great as a notebook to write down ideas/lists - it's lightweight
& unlined blank inside, so it was exactly what I was looking for.

& my phone, with numbers and things inside of it, and a Yui outside of it. 

(I also usually have my DSlite with me, but I just recently got a Pikachu 3DS!  
I haven't opened it yet - I'm making a separate post later after I open it. c: )


< All this stuff usually gets piled into a pouch together. c: >

Squishy nice pen (it was a present and pricy for a pen :c so I've been
most careful not to lose it!) for writing / drawing in my notebook.

Makeup Forever gel liner & mac liner brush - I changed my old one from highschool
finally for sanitary reasons (5 years is probably a good time to get a new one).

LUSH Karma solid perfume, it smells like heaven and flowers and warm sands
and incense and something sweet & exotic.  I love it so much.  
(it also smells of ancient Egypt 
and reminds me of a certain pharaoh)

Some lipbalm/lipcolor products (I'll probably write a review on the makeup I've switched
to recently, & new things I've tried).  

Tide pen - this thing is a lifesaver, it removes EVERYTHING.

Small flash drive just in case...well I don't know |D I feel like I should have one with me.

Eyedrops for shrivelly contact-lens dry eyes
.
Hair things, collapsible hairbrush, & tiny lotion bottle.

iPhone plug just in case my phone starts to die (if I can find an outlet).

My brass mirror, I've carried this everywhere with me whether pocket or bag, EVERY DAY.  


I'll redo this when I go back to classes after spring break - I'm using a different bag because I don't want to break this one!  I also bring a lot of other things with me because I commute 40 minutes drive away (!), and it's hard to need something and not be able to just go back to a dorm/apartment nearby to grab it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment