Saturday, March 30, 2013

Beach day at Coronado Island c:

So this Wednesday I spent the day at the beach with Austin - 
it was nice taking a day off to go outside in the warm weather c:

It was nice and warm, with just a bit of sun (not enough to burn though).
but the water was still too cold to swim so we just rolled around
and lay in the sand under my hat.  (Seagulls tried to steal our bread. :c )

Then we went to Cold Stone for icecream and dinner at Costa Azul. 
 I hadn't been there before but the food was pretty good - it's a Mexican food 
restaurant, & the waiter was a funny dude!

(Hopefully the photos show up okay, I made this post from my phone 
so I'm not sure how this post will look online. :o)






butts

look at that sky though. <3


live music at Costa Azul big daddy Curtis band

No comments:

Post a Comment